19 May 2008

Tag- You're it!

I got tagged by the lovely and yarn dyeing talented Merry Gentlemen. I will try to play along. She broke the rules by only tagging moi, so I feel justified in only tagging a few people (not the 6 originally required). Answer the 4 questions, leave a comment to the person you tagged, and let the originator know that you have responded. Here goes

1) What was I doing 10 years ago? In May of 1998 I had just finished my first year as a physics undergrad at UT Austin. I had scored a paid internship at UTIG and that lead me on to my PhD in physics.

2) What are five things on my to-do list today- not in any particular order? 1. go to knitting- there is rhubarb with my name on it. 2. create restraint macro for a least squares refinement. 3. Kiss my honey. 4. plant strawberries. 5. try to stay awake.

3) Snacks I enjoy: Trader Joe's fruit bits, chips and salsa, cheese and crackers (especially chevre)

4) Places I have lived: In Texas: San Antonio, Lakehills, McDade, Austin, Georgetown. In New York: Bellport, Shoreham, E. Setauket, Huntington, and Port Jefferson Village. Illinois: Aurora and soon to be Oak Park (keep the fingers crossed)

5) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Buy a house and a farm co-op. Work on some experiments in my spare time. Travel the world.


I shall tag: luscious luka and theoriesofstring

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

tagging complete

 
La petite tricoteuse © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina